Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: A New Look

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A New Look

If you are a returning visitor, you've no doubt noticed the changes I've made to the site. I just wasn't inspired by the previous design, so I gave it a major overhaul this week and am very happy with the results. I hope you are too!

I've been hard at work on my latest collection in the Listen and Learn series -- it's called "Counting Time" and not only is the content great, but it's colorful eye candy, as well! Not a bad combination. I employed lots of new fonts and graphics to make this song collection one that you and your child or students will want to pick up over and over again. Here is a sample page:


Each picture page is accompanied by a lyrics page. There are two counting songs per month, plus ten extras at the end of the book, which translates to 34 colorful pages of pictures. Counting to ten has never been so pretty, or so much fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home