Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Friday Fave: Playlist.com

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fave: Playlist.com

Good morning, everyone! I hope you are well on this beautiful Friday. It's been another short week, and amazingly it is already time for Friday Faves. As always, I am very excited about today's feature, website I discovered a couple weeks ago and have been a little addicted to ever since. Playlist.com allows you to search among millions of songs and then add your favorites to a playlist. You can make as many playlists as you want- I think I'm up to four or five by now - and then you can either listen to them on the site or embed them on other sites such as Facebook, MySpace, or even your blog. Which is exactly what I've done below:


This is just a little mix I put together especially for this Friday Fave post. All are songs that make me happy just by listening to them. It is really amazing how vast of a selection Playlist.com has to offer; I could spend hours discovering new tunes and rediscovering old favorites. So if you haven't already, go check it out!

Have a fabulous Friday, and an even better weekend. I'm off to write a new tune before my first music therapy session begins!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home