Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Counting Time: Umbrellas

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Counting Time: Umbrellas

Rain, rain, go away! I've been singing that tune an awful lot this month, which means I've also spent a good amount of time counting umbrellas with my students. Of course I'd rather be counting things like suns, sunglasses, and flowers, but I'm just happy to be through with snowflakes, jackets, and mittens. I'll take what I can get!

<a href="http://listenandlearn.bandcamp.com/track/ten-little-umbrellas">Ten Little Umbrellas by Listen &amp; Learn Music</a>

Counting time, it's counting time,
So let's all sing this simple rhyme.
Ten little umbrellas, in a row,
Now let's count them nice and slow:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Again!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

How many umbrellas?
Ten little umbrellas,
All lined up in a row.

I think I probably have ten umbrellas between my car, house, and office at school. You'll never know when you'll need one next!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home