Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: The Best Birthday Gift Ever

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Best Birthday Gift Ever

I have just one word to describe what happened today: WOW. I thought maybe I'd get a few pledges toward my Kickstarter project today in honor of Listen & Learn's first birthday, but I had no idea that I would raise the remaining $400, as well as an additional $133 with 33 days to spare. There aren't enough words to fully express my gratitude toward everyone who pledged, so I'll say thank you, plain and simple.

I can't wait to get started on my project. As I mentioned last month, I've chosen a studio and producer, and the next step is deciding which songs to include on the CD. If you have any suggestions or requests, let me know.

Again, thank you for your generous support. I am blessed!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home