Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Let the Festivities Begin

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let the Festivities Begin

Well, maybe not quite yet...but how about in 7 hours, when school is out? Today is our last day before Christmas break officially begins, and I'm wasting no time getting the party started. Zach and I are celebrating tonight by heading down to St. Louis for dinner, and then we get to see Allison Weiss (one of my favorite singer/songwriters) in concert.

And that is just the beginning. Tomorrow, my sister-in-law and I are going to bake and decorate cookies, and then we have a fun double date planned with friends. Christmas Eve is the same every year: singing in church, party at Zach's uncle and aunt's house, and then on to my uncle and aunt's for their annual party. On Christmas, we'll open gifts with my family and eat our traditional spaghetti dinner, and then head over to my in-laws' house to open gifts with them. We'll end the evening with my family, opening more gifts and just hanging out. As if that wasn't enough, Zach decided we should host a party on the 26th, so the fun will just keep on going. Or I will collapse from exhaustion...either way, a good time will be had by all :)

But back to today. Everyone is a little giddy at school today (teachers and students!) with the anticipation of Christmas break. I'm looking forward to going caroling from room to room with one of my classes later this morning and getting my last fix of the December songs before I retire them until next year. See you in 2010, Hope Institute!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home