Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Sunday Singalong: Sunny Day

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Singalong: Sunny Day



Finally! There's no doubt about the excitement my students, fellow staff, and I have felt this past week each time we've sung the "Sunny Day" song. After a seemingly endless winter of gray, dreary days, the sun is a much-welcomed change of scenery...we're just hoping it sticks around!

This week, I borrowed my mom's Flip Ultra HD Camcorder to record the "Sunday Singalong" video, and I am amazed at the upgrade in quality (compared to using the built-in iSight camera on my Macbook).  Even the sound is impressive!  I have a long wish list of tech toys, but the Flip is definitely right up there at the top.

This three-day weekend (thanks, Casimir Pulaski!) has been the perfect mix of productivity and laziness, but it's time to kick into high gear.  I'm off to lead Church Mice, after which I have a new month of music therapy sessions to plan.  Tomorrow, on my day off from school, I'm having my piano tuned, meeting with my accountant, teaching lessons, and providing private MT sessions as usual.   Throw in a couple loads of laundry, and I'm tired just thinking about it.

How has your weekend shaped up?  I'd love to hear what you've been up to!  Oh, and if you have any suggestions for next week's "Sunday Singalong" video, don't be shy.  I'm always up for suggestions - the song could be one of mine or a cover.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 1, 2010 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Roia said...

It sure was nice to see the sun in NJ today too. Even I went outside to feel like a human being again (been recovering from surgery). I didn't make it too long, but the curtains are open, and it helps to see some sunshine as opposed to all that darned snow!

Thanks for the cheery song! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home