Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Friday Fave: Birthday Weekend Begins!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fave: Birthday Weekend Begins!

The first week of June just might be my favorite week of the whole year.  Not only did summer break officially begin yesterday, but tomorrow is my birthday.  To tell you the truth, I started celebrating this afternoon with a shopping trip, but the real celebration happens tomorrow night.  My family is getting together for dinner at my favorite Japanese restaurant, and I can't WAIT - their sushi is seriously amazing.  Oh, and the company's not too bad either :)

The fun will actually continue into Sunday, when my dad, brother and I head down to St. Louis for a Cardinals' game.  Heck, I might as well call it "birthday week" because my summer break continues through the 13th.  (No school, but my private practice's summer session begins on the 14th.)

In summary, I am one lucky girl. I have a loving family, wonderful friends, and a community of awesome people (YOU!) to connect with on a regular basis.  I have a feeling that year #27 is going to be a great one.  Here's to a fabulous weekend, whether or not it's your birthday!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 5, 2010 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! :) Our birthdays are actually pretty close together! :) And I too have been having a birthday week. haha Anyway, I hope you have a great birthday, a great week, and a wonderful kick off to your summer.

Peace and Love,
Meagan

PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian

 
At June 5, 2010 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Amanda Ellis, MT-BC said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Hope it's a great one! :)

 
At June 5, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

Hope your sushi dinner was delicious, the conversation was wonderful and hope that your family birthday gathering was filled with love.

Happy 27th Birthday, Rachel.

Sandie & Matthew

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home