Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Coming Soon

Friday, September 19, 2008

Coming Soon

Over the last few weeks, I've been dusting off my autumn-related songs and adding some new ones to the pile.  I've already shared "September" with you, but there are many more, including "Fall Into Fall," "Pumpkin, Pumpkin," and "Scarecrow Song."  I'll be featuring these over the next month just as soon as I kick this cough and sore throat that has kept me home from school today! 

But enough about that.  I'm trying to keep my mind off my stuffy nose and pounding head by thinking about all the great things fall has to offer.  Tomorrow is a kick-off of sorts: Fall Fest at the Hope Institute (where I work as the music therapist).  I'll be selling CDs as a fundraiser for the music therapy program, and hopefully we'll make enough to purchase several new instruments for the students.  It should be a fun day!

Stay tuned for sounds of the fall...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home