Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Cloudy Day

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cloudy Day

It's Monday, but I'm not in school...because it's Columbus Day! Thanks, Christopher Columbus, for discovering America, and creating an excuse for a day off to do all of the things I didn't have time for this weekend.

This work-week is an especially short one for me, as my husband and I will be spending a long weekend (Friday through Sunday) with friends in West Palm Beach. We need a mini-vacation after the whirlwind of the past couple months! So please try to contain your disappointment at my absence; I will try to make up for it by posting some great stuff in the next few days :)

Today, however, is not a very exciting day here at Listen & Learn. I had a very busy, family-filled weekend, which did not allow much time for all the recording that I have yet to do. So I will leave you with a song reflecting the current weather: cloudy, with a little gloominess on the side.



Cloudy day, it's a cloudy day
The sky is dark and the sun's gone away.
Cloudy day, it's a cloudy day
The only color that we see is gray.

When the clouds finally pass us by,
The sun will come back to light the sky.
But until then we'll have to sit and wait,
for the clouds to part just like a gate.

Cloudy day, it's a cloudy day
The sky is dark and the sun's gone away.
Cloudy day, it's a cloudy day
The only color that we see is gray.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home