Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: A New Friday Tradition

Friday, October 10, 2008

A New Friday Tradition

In the spirit of Friday fun, I've decided to begin a new weekly post: Rachel's Friday Faves! Since I mostly write posts about my songs and my music therapy work, I thought this would be a good chance for you to get to know me better. So each week, I'll choose a "fave" thing, activity, person, website, anything...as long as it relates to music in one way or another. After all, that is the theme of this blog :)

So today, my "fave" is my brand new Ibanez Troubadour analog acoustic amp. I bought it for my guitar, since my hope is to start reaching bigger audiences, and I couldn't be happier with it. Here's the little beauty in all of its glory:

Ok, so it's not the prettiest thing to look at, but the sound is wonderful, and that's all that really matters. It also has two channels, so I can plug in my guitar and microphone at the same time. Plus, it makes practicing a lot more fun. And as if that weren't enough, here's an added bonus: my fingers are thanking me for not strumming as hard as usual!

So that's my inaugural "Friday Fave" - stay tuned for many, many more. And, of course, check in daily for new songs and activities. Have a splendid day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home