Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Friday Fave: Kristin Chenoweth

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fave: Kristin Chenoweth

You may or may not have heard of this Broadway-turned-TV star, depending on if you're a fan of Wicked or the television show Pushing Daisies (her most well-known endeavors). I actually became aware of her almost ten years ago, when she starred as Sally Brown in the Broadway production of You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown. Since then, she has gone on to star in the made-for-TV versions of Annie and The Music Man, and she's also done a couple movies, including RV and the upcoming Four Christmases.

Kristin has made several solo albums, including her latest, a Christmas CD called A Lovely Way to Spend Christmas. I am a huge sucker for holiday tunes, so of course I had to buy it, and I'm very glad I did. Her voice really is amazing. Check out this video of her singing one of her best and most impressive songs, "The Girl in 14G".


I spent about thirty minutes watching videos of her performances on YouTube - she is so talented! A few of my other favorites are here, here, and here.

Well that does it for this week's Friday Fave. I will be absent over the weekend (I'm off to Orlando as you read this!) but be sure to check back in on Monday. Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home