Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Goodbye, 2008!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye, 2008!

For those of you who have been checking in throughout the last week and a half, I have two words for you: I'm sorry :( I said I'd be blogging as usual, but I did not uphold that promise...it has just been a blur of activity and time spent with family and friends. Unfortunately, Listen & Learn had to suffer, but I am ready for a fresh start with the advent of 2009.

It's hard to believe that 2008 is ending. It's been a great year, full of BIG events. I got married, which meant inheriting a new last name, a wonderful family, and a few days later, a brand new nephew named Mason. I'll always remember 2008 as a year of new beginnings, but I am excited to see what 2009 has to bring.

And though I don't have an original song to help say goodbye to 2008, here's a tongue-in-cheek recap of this year in the news, set to music:



Have fun tonight, and be safe. Come by tomorrow for a brand new song that you and your kids can sing for the next 365 days. Cheers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home