Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Winter All Around Us

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter All Around Us

January is off to a great start. School is back in full swing, and most of my students are getting back into learning mode. I say "most" because some of my private students are still on winter break! I'm pretty sure they'll all be back in school tomorrow, but can you believe it? Two and a half weeks of vacation...wow. Anyway, there's no doubt that winter is truly here, and will be sticking around for the next few months. So here's a song to celebrate the coldest season of all:



Winter, winter, all around us
Cold out there, cold out there.
Coats and hats and scarves and mittens
I will wear, I will wear.

Winter, winter, all around us
Wind will blow, wind will blow,
Weather makes us want to stay inside
Ice and snow, ice and snow.

Winter, winter, all around us
Sing a song, sing a song,
As we count the days ‘til spring’s here
Won’t be long, won’t be long.

Truth be told, I am not a fan of winter. I absolutely crave warm weather, so I truly will be counting the days until spring arrives. Is it just me, or does winter seem interminable? Oh well; it's all about making the best of it, which I manage to do every year. What are some ways you enjoy the winter months?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home