Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Call for Links and Resources

Monday, February 9, 2009

Call for Links and Resources

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been hard at work on my original website, Music Therapy Connections. I have given it a complete facelift, as well as added new categories and information. If you have a chance, stop by and take a look around. While you're there, please note the bare-bones list of links/resources I've put together thus far...and consider helping me out! If you have a link (of your own or just one you'd recommend) pertaining to all things music therapy, music education, or voice/piano/guitar, please share it with me. I tend to rely on the same resources time after time, so this is a great opportunity to get some feedback from you, my lovely readers. Many thanks in advance!

As for my ambitious weekend to-do list, I was semi-successful. Cleaning? Check. Packing? Check. Songwriting and recording? Hmmm..no comment. :) There are only so many hours in the day, unfortunately. But it is a new week and I'm feeling productive, so stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home