Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Top 100 Musicology Blogs

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Top 100 Musicology Blogs

Good morning! I hope you are doing well on this 21st of January...I know I am. We have a brand new president, warmer temperatures are on the way, and I have a great internet resource to share with you. Distance Learning Net has compiled a list of the top 100 musicology blogs (in their opinion, of course) and guess what - Listen & Learn is among them!

The list is broken down into the categories of Musicology, Academics & Education (where I fit in), Technology, Music History, Music Present & Future, Music Industry, Musicians, Classical, Opera & Orchestra, Culture, and Musical Analysis. If you're looking for music-related reads, this is your go-to site. You're sure to find something useful - I did!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2009 at 10:35 AM , Anonymous cisco said...

Thanks-a-lot.
ccna ccent

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home