Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: The New Digs

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The New Digs

I've talked about it enough, so I thought it would only be fair to share with you - my lovely readers - the place where I'll be doing most of my composing, recording, and blogging. I still have some work left to do (I'm waiting on an area rug and there are pictures to be hung) but here are just a few snapshots to give you an idea of what's going on in my office/studio.


I promise, I don't usually blog in the dark...


The piano I've played since childhood.


Oh, just brushing up on my Mozart.


Daydreaming about Broadway shows in New York City.


Deciding which instrument I feel like playing.


Bookshelf # 1, organized by category.


Bookshelf # 2


Bookshelf # 3 (and Tink!)


A couple of accomplishments, waiting for wall space :)

So there you have it: a sneak peak into my new favorite spot. I have a feeling I'll be spending most of my time in this room, and that is okay by me! I have yet to reveal the best parts, so stay tuned...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home