Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Counting Time: Flowers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Counting Time: Flowers

It's that time again - counting time! I'm so glad to be counting flowers rather than umbrellas, like I did so often last month. One of my favorite things about spring is watching all the beautiful colors pop up in my neighborhood. My neighbors have the most gorgeous red tulips in their front yard, and every time I see them it makes me want to plant my own garden! Soon enough, I'll get around to that...but for now, I guess I'll have to settle for counting flowers rather than growing them.



Counting time, it's counting time,
So let's all sing this simple rhyme.
Ten little flowers in a row,
Now let's count them nice and slow:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Again!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

How many flowers?
Ten little flowers.
All lined up in a row.

Now that I have flowers on the brain, I have the urge to write a new song about all my favorites. From tulips to hydrangeas to roses, there's an endless list of sweet-smelling blooms to sing about. Do you have any favorite flower tunes?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home