Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Back to Work

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back to Work

It's been a great two weeks, but all good things must come to an end! Actually, I'm really REALLY excited for this week, as lessons and music therapy resume tomorrow. I have a full day ahead of me: Mondays are my longest, with 9 lessons, 2 individual MT sessions, and 1 group. Just thinking about it makes me exhausted, but happy :)

I thoroughly enjoyed my last day of vacation, which began at 5 am with the dog crying to be let out (the everyday norm). Luckily I got a couple more hours of sleep after that, and then Zach and I set out with Sadie the wonder pup for some playtime in the park.

Turns out Sadie is a fan of the guitar...she is my puppy, after all :) Sadie also displayed her fearlessness, playing with a couple of dogs who outweighed her by 200 pounds. I was more scared than she was! After a jaunt through the fountains, Sadie was exhausted and so were we. I came home to do a bit of recording before hitting my parents' pool (my personal vacation spot). Follow that up with a delicious meal courtesy of mom, and my day was practically perfect!

I'll be back tomorrow with a report on my music-filled Monday, which will begin with lots and lots of coffee. I think I'm going to need the extra caffeine...wish me luck!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2009 at 6:46 AM , Anonymous The Crazy Music Lady said...

Hi Rachel! So glad you found my fledgling blog. I'm definitely bookmarking your site! As I said in my response to you on my blog, humor is a great coping mechanism and a good way to connect. I'm hoping one day to invite guest bloggers to my website (when traffic picks up), so if you're ever intereted. Let me know :)

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home