Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Friday Fave: The Music Therapy Show

Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fave: The Music Therapy Show

Happy Friday, everyone! It has been a long week...for me, at least. Just as I was recovering from the flu, I managed to catch a cold that led to a nasty case of laryngitis. The bane of every musician's existence, I have been fighting it since Monday and it has yet to surrender completely. But I am able to talk again, which is perfect timing since tomorrow, I'm going to be a guest on Janice Harris' Music Therapy Radio Show!

I am going to be joining Michelle Erfurt, the music therapist who published the new Listen & Learn songbook, to talk about all about the book, the blog, and more. This is just in time for the national AMTA conference in San Diego, which begins next week. Michelle and I will be hosting a table in the exhibit hall, where we will be selling the songbook and meeting music therapists from all over the country. I can hardly wait!

The show will be live at 4 pm CST, and you can listen by following this link. Oh, and this is your chance to ask any questions you might have of me (or Michelle)! All you have to do is call in at (646) 652-2850. If you can't catch it live, the show will be available at the same link as a podcast.

In the meantime, are there any questions you have in advance that you'd like for me to answer on the show? Let me know in the comments section, or send me an email. Also, if you wouldn't mind, send some good singing vibes my way so that I have enough voice to sing one of the songs from the new book on the air :) Thank you in advance! Have a great weekend, and I hope you can tune in tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home