Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Music Therapy in the News...Again!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Music Therapy in the News...Again!

It has been a great year for music therapy in Springfield. Not only did our local news feature my work in August, but tomorrow, the State Journal-Register is running an article about it. As part of the interview they did with me, they also recorded a short video. I wish it included a few other portions of the session, but hey, I'll take what I can get! It's exciting that the word about music therapy is getting out in central Illinois.



I'll be back tomorrow with the article, so make sure to check it out. I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and are not stuck in bed with the flu, like I am. I'll most likely be blogging from this very spot for the next few days :( Stay healthy, everyone!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2009 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Roia said...

Wow, how cool that they let you have a copy of the video. Nifty! Sorry to hear you're feeling crappy. Feel better soon.

 
At October 26, 2009 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Rachel Rambach said...

Yes, I was really glad they put it on YouTube! Rusty, the student in the video, was so excited that he was going to be an "internet star" :) Thanks for the well wishes; I think I am past the worst of it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home