Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Today at Listen & Learn Music Plus!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today at Listen & Learn Music Plus!

Photobucket
Earlier today, I shared my goal to "finish creating sheet music for every last one of my 100+ Listen & Learn songs" with all of you.  Now I am asking my Listen & Learn Music Plus! subscribers to help keep me accountable on this goal by requesting the sheet music for a favorite Listen & Learn song.  I'll be sharing all of the sheet music with all of my subscribers as I complete their requests.  It's a win-win situation: not only will I benefit by staying on track with my goal, but it also means lots of new sheet music for subscribers...learn about becoming one today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home