Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Rachel on the Radio!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rachel on the Radio!

On my way out of town this past Monday, I stopped by Capitol Radio Group to record a radio interview with Bob Murray for his "Focus" show, which aired this morning on all 5 Capitol Radio Group stations.  I missed it this morning, but several people came up to me at church and told me they'd heard it.

Luckily, I have the mp3 file so not only can I listen to the interview, but so can you!  The program is around 25 minutes and is focused on music therapy, as well as some of the other projects I'm up to these days.


Thanks for listening! Now go back to enjoying this lovely Easter Sunday. I hope you've all had a great weekend, and I'll see you tomorrow for - wait for it - a song! It's about time, right?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home