Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Slowly But Surely...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Slowly But Surely...

...my voice is returning to normal. I am hoping to be able to record a few songs tonight, so check back in the next couple days for new additions.

In the meantime, here's a question for you: what types of social story songs would you be interested in hearing? Recently I wrote one about getting a haircut, and I'm planning to write about going to the dentist and doctor as well. Though social stories are usually written specifically for a child facing a situation, these can be personalized as needed. I'm taking suggestions!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home