Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Spotlight: Music Matters Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spotlight: Music Matters Blog

As a music therapist and piano/voice/guitar instructor, I am always looking for great resources on the internet to teach, inspire, and motivate me. When I came across the Music Matters Blog, I knew this was one of those resources. Natalie Wickam, a piano teacher in Kansas, is the author of the blog, and her insightful ideas and cheerful writing keep me coming back to her site often.

Some of my favorite topics on Natalie's blog include her game ideas, studio ideas, and online resources. She also posts great pictures from her lessons and I've gotten many new ideas for ways to improve my own studio from her. In addition, there is a Music Matters Blog Shop where you can purchase merchandise.

So when you have a moment, be sure and check out Natalie's Music Matters Blog. If you are a piano teacher, music teacher, parent, student, or just a music enthusiast, you are sure to take something away from this wonderful resource.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home