Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed A Pie

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed A Pie

This book is a MUST for your child or classroom, as I've discovered this month. It's a new take on the classic, I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly, complete with hilarious illustrations and a funny story that even the kids who are too cool for school will enjoy. You can find it where I did, on Amazon, for a very reasonable price.

Just a note before I share the song and lyrics: in the book, the last line of every refrain is "Perhaps she'll die." I always change this to "Perhaps she'll cry", which is much more kid-friendly - many of them like to pretend that they are crying when they sing this line along with me. It's simple to type out the word "cry" and cut and paste it into the book over the word "die" on each page.

This book is the perfect way to help your child/students/YOURSELF! get excited about Thanksgiving while having fun and being silly at the same time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home