Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Friday Fave: Spring Break!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fave: Spring Break!

Woohoo! After a long, cold winter, there's really nothing better than an entire week off of school. Spring break was made for catching up on sleep, friends, and life in general, and that is exactly what I plan to do with mine! I will still be seeing some of my students who are not on spring break, but I won't be waking up at 5:30 to get ready for school. And boy, am I looking forward to that :)

Spring fever sets in for me towards the middle of February, when Mother Nature teases us with those semi-warm, sunny days. Now that April is in full swing, spring fever has taken over the Hope Institute. If you'll be taking your spring break next week, please enjoy it! If you've already had it, or if you don't get one at all - I apologize for the reminder ;) Either way, have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home