Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: More Songs for Teaching

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Songs for Teaching

One of my very favorite websites for discovering great tunes - as well as sharing my own - is Songs for Teaching. I've been lucky enough to have quite a few Listen & Learn originals available for downloading (find them here) at Songs for Teaching, and recently had the opportunity to produce a few recordings of well-known songs exclusively for the website.

Here are the first three, which you'll probably recognize:

German Cradle Song

My Country 'Tis of Thee

Rock-a-Bye Baby

I'll be adding several more over the next few weeks, so I will be sure to keep you updated! In other news, you might have visited earlier today and noticed that many songs did not play as they should have. This was due to a file server upgrade, which I'm happy to say is completed. All of the songs you'll find here are now hosted by a much more reliable server, which should eliminate any problems you may have encountered in the past when listening. Thanks so much for your patience, and for visiting Listen & Learn Music regularly :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home