Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: A Word To My Readers: Part 1

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Word To My Readers: Part 1

When I wrote the first Listen & Learn Music post back in September of 2008, I had no idea that people would actually read it. Of course, I hoped they would, but I never expected my little blog to get hundreds of hits each day. Nor did I expect that I would get emails from readers telling me how they are using my songs in their classrooms, with their clients, or even with their own children.

But that is what happened. Since September, I have written over 200 posts, shared hundreds of songs, and sold countless CDs. Writing Listen & Learn Music is one of my favorite things in the world, and I have no plans to discontinue any time soon! In fact, I want it to grow and spread, so that it can reach even more people who might benefit from it. I have a lot of help from you, my readers, linking back to me and telling your friends and colleagues. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your efforts.

The songs I share on my blog always have been and will continue to be available for anyone to listen to, in their entirety, as many times as they'd like. The same goes for the lyrics, which always accompany the songs I post. For those who want to use these songs or learn to play/sing them, lead sheets (chords and lyrics) are available for $1/song, the mp3s can be purchased through Songs for Teaching, and custom CDs sell for $10.

Don't worry, nothing is going to change around here...but I am going somewhere with this. You'll just have to come back tomorrow to find out where!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home