Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Kickstarter Update

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kickstarter Update

I was thrilled - overjoyed, actually - when my Kickstarter project reached $1,000 in donations. You can see it in my face, right? The pledges continued to roll in until I hit $1,200, where I've been for the last few days.

In order to give my Kickstarter quest a bit of a kick into gear, I'm offering a free song download of your choice to those of you who contribute to my cause (recording and distributing a CD especially for children with autism and other disabilities) between now and Friday. You have four days! Just be sure to shoot me an email with your song choice after you've made your pledge. Unlike the song download that is rewarded to those who donate if and when the project is completed, this one will be available as soon as I receive your email.

So GO HERE to make a pledge, or to read more about my project before you make your decision. Oh, and as always, thank you for your support!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home