Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: A Personal Note

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Personal Note

I was hoping to announce the winners and share the songs that came from their topics this week, but unfortunately, that will be held off for a few days. My grandmother passed away on Tuesday, and I have been spending time with my family and preparing for the funeral and reception, which will happen tomorrow.

My grandma was the reason I decided to become a music therapist, and I am going to write a post dedicated to her in the coming days. So please continue to visit, and I look forward to connecting with you again soon.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At October 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Mikaela said...

Rachel,
Through each day that you, despite your grief, continue on in the vision to which your grandma inspired you, her life will continue on too. I'm praying for you in this difficult time!

 
At October 8, 2009 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

You are in my prayers, Rachel. My thoughts are with you as you mourn the loss of your grandmother and it is my hope that God's comfort will envelop you and your family.

"Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted."
-Matthew 5:4

Sandie

 
At October 8, 2009 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Amanda Ellis, MT-BC said...

Hey Rachel. So sorry for your loss. I know your grandmother will be deeply missed.

 
At October 9, 2009 at 3:10 AM , Blogger Gladys June said...

hi rachel. my deepest condolences. your grandma is now resting. i'll be praying for you.

 
At October 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Emily said...

I'm so sorry, Rachel. My prayers will be with you and your family.

 
At October 10, 2009 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Joe Frawley said...

My sympathies, Rachel. Prayers to you and you family... Joe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home