Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Listen & Learn on the Music Therapy Show

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Listen & Learn on the Music Therapy Show

This afternoon, I had the opportunity to be a guest on Janice Harris' Music Therapy Show and it was so much fun! Michelle Erfurt, whose company (Erfurt Music Therapy) published my new songbook, was right there with me, and you can listen for yourself below:


I really wanted to sing one of my songs from the songbook, but my voice isn't 100% healed, yet (as you can probably tell by listening!). You can hear all 24 of them on the supplemental CD, now being offered for free as part of our conference pricing deal. The book is $25 and can be ordered in the Listen & Learn store (also in the left-hand sidebar) or here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home