Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Sunday Singalong: CD Release Edition

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Singalong: CD Release Edition

Today is a big day! I'm throwing a CD release party this afternoon, because what better way to celebrate than surrounded by my friends, family, coworkers, and students? I'm kicking off the celebration with an interactive performance of the songs from the album, followed by refreshments and merriment. And of course, I'll have plenty of CDs and download cards on hand.

But I couldn't let the party preparations get in the way of creating this week's "Sunday Singalong" video! I actually recorded this on Friday morning, before the chaos began...and thank goodness I did. Watch as I talk a little about the CD and then do an acoustic version of "The Feelings in My Heart".



My husband is going to record the live performance this afternoon, so look for new videos this week. Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing in the "happiness" and "excitement" with me. Oh, and don't forget to visit Time to Sing Hello and download the album!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM , Blogger Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

I have to tell you that I clicked on your Sunday Singalong video today. My child, Matthew, was standing right next to me and he stopped what he was doing (bugging me for the computer) and intently watched you play guitar and listened to you sing. He even did his own version of singing "eeeee" and babbled out some words while watching you sing and play. It's a beautiful song, Rachel. Oh, and we are so excited and I can't wait to see (and show Matthew) the video of your live performance at your CD Release party!! Thank you for filling our home with your beautiful music.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home