Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: On the Radio

Friday, September 26, 2008

On the Radio

If you're interested in learning more about my work as a music therapist, you can listen to a radio interview highlighting a session that I led at The Autism Program in Springfield. The interview was conducted for WUIS, the University of Illinois - Springfield radio station. Scroll about halfway down the page and click on the link that says Music Therapy for Autism on their website.

If you have any questions about music therapy and autism, or want to learn more, feel free to email me. I am more than willing to share my knowledge and experiences!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home