Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: A New Look

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Look

When I started this blog, my attention was focused solely on sharing quality content with you. While this will always be my first priority, I decided that this place might as well look pretty, too. After all, I spend a lot of time here and the decorating just never was quite up to my standards.

When I came across Rainy Day Templates, I knew that I'd found the perfect person to give Listen & Learn Music a complete facelift. Ellie Moore has worked tirelessly (not to mention amazingly fast!) to produce an awesome new look for my site. So I hope you like it, and if you are in need of a blog overhaul, I definitely recommend Ellie.

So if you come back and don't recognize the place, no need for alarm. Same content, different look. Please let me know what you think!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home