Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Counting Time: Baseballs

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Counting Time: Baseballs

There are a few things that really epitomize my favorite season (summer, of course) and one of them just happens to be baseball. I come from a long line of St. Louis Cardinals fans, and although I married a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan, we are able to live in harmony thanks to our mutual love of the game :) But I digress. It's counting time, and since America's favorite pastime is at its peak right about now, we're counting baseballs today. Batter up!



Counting time, it's counting time,
So let's all sing this simple rhyme.
Ten little baseballs in a row,
Now let's count them nice and slow:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Again!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

How many baseballs?
Ten little baseballs.
All lined up in a row!

I've been to a couple games so far this season, and hopefully there will be at least a few more before the summer's end. In fact, I was invited to one of my students' baseball games this evening. Just one of the many joys of summer...they are countless!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home