Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Something to Celebrate

Friday, June 5, 2009

Something to Celebrate

It's June 5th, which means I'm one year older today. 26! Even though I don't love these growing numbers, I do love celebrating my birthday. I was awakened by my husband and puppy singing "Happy Birthday" to me (well, Zach was doing most of the singing, and Sadie was mostly just licking). and then we took her for a walk around the neighborhood. I'm going out to lunch this afternoon, and then hopefully spending some quality time by the pool :) Tonight my friends and family are gathering for a little shindig, topping off the perfect birthday.

Have a great day...I know I will!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 5, 2009 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

Happy Birthday to you, Rachel! :)

I hope that your whole day is filled with everything that you love.

Sandie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home