Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Music Therapy in the News

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Music Therapy in the News

If you live in Springfield and happened to watch the news tonight, you've already seen this. But for my long-distance readers: you can see the story for yourselves HERE. I'm so proud to share the work I do with my community, especially since music therapy is not as established in Springfield as it is in other places. Any chance I get to spread the word about the positive effects of music, I gladly take it!

If you are new to Listen & Learn, thanks for visiting. Please let me know if you have any questions about music therapy or the songs I write by sending me an email. Also, be sure to connect with me on Facebook and Twitter!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 5, 2009 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

Wow! What a great story on the news about your music therapy. It was adorable to see you singing with the little boy who has autism. Each song I heard you sing with the little boy struck a chord with me because we also have those songs ("What Do You Do?" and "Tap Tap Your Rhythm Sticks") on a custom CD for my own child who is developmentally delayed. A big CONGRATULATIONS on making the news and a HUGE THANK YOU to all you do to help kids with disabilities through your musical gift. :)

Sandie

 
At August 5, 2009 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Amanda Ellis, MT-BC said...

Great job with the TV interview! You looked very pretty and I thought the interview came across well! :)
Amanda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home