Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Today's Blog of Note!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Today's Blog of Note!

Wow, wow, wow...I don't even know what else to say. Oh, "Thank you, Blogger!" might be a good place to start. I am so thrilled and honor to be featured today as the Blog of Note, which can be found on Blogger's homepage, the Blogs of Note blog, and Blogger's Twitter page. Listen & Learn has been going strong for a little over a year now, and I couldn't be happier with the free service that Blogger provides so that I have a platform in which to share my music therapy ideas and adventures, as well as my educational children's songs for school, home, and play.

If this is your first time here, thank you so much for visiting! I hope you'll continue to come back. My name is Rachel Rambach, and I am a board-certified music therapist in central Illinois. I write this blog for everyone who has an appreciation for the power of music, and you can learn more about Listen & Learn here. If you have any questions about the site, my music, or music therapy in general, feel free to email me, and follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Again, thank you for stopping by! And thanks, Blogger...you're helping spread the word about music therapy and the role of music in education :)

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At September 18, 2009 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Charlie said...

Congratulations! It's my first time here. My son's music teacher recommended that I visit and get acquainted. I will write an email with more details. Great blog and looking forward to reading about your work.

 
At September 18, 2009 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Lucy Maciel [Something about Sweden] said...

Congratulations! Great Blog!

 
At September 18, 2009 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Greg Hunt said...

Nice work, Rachel. I'm glad to see your dedication to music therapy. A good friend of mine went to Berklee and got his degree in music therapy. He helps blind people, I think.

I'm a musician myself. Check out my blog. I just completed a mix of some gems I've found recently. Check it out if you get a hot minute.

huntronik.blogspot.com

 
At September 18, 2009 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Maestro said...

Congratulations! Your blog is rather unique and I like it. You should check out my blog, also to do with music. I think we both like to not just skim the surface of music's ocean.

 
At September 18, 2009 at 6:15 PM , Blogger Gretchen said...

Congratulations! Wonderful blog you have!

 
At September 18, 2009 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Panama said...

Congratulations!! I hope to one day be able to find the right keys to success as well, please visit my blog and leave me any feedback or advice you can! You have a wonderful blog and I praise your dedication to wanting to help children!

 
At September 18, 2009 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Jean said...

congrats!

ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)

 
At September 18, 2009 at 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation! Blog of note.

 
At September 19, 2009 at 12:17 PM , Blogger domminic said...

WOW
I must say this is very interesting, speaking from a medical point of view. Being a medical student, this tickles my fancy
=)

Cheers from The Daily Blog

 
At September 19, 2009 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Connie said...

congratulations! what a lovely blog this is!

 
At September 19, 2009 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Congrats! =)

 
At October 17, 2009 at 5:40 PM , Blogger luizaurelioterapeuta said...

Parabéns Olá!, Pelo seu blog! Sou holistico terapeuta corporal, musicoterapia e considero um, um dos instrumentos valiosos da Holística, para ajudar pessoas de todas as faixas etárias! Sou, também, mestre de Reiki, sempre em minha profissão e uma musica utilizo em meus cursos e atendimentos / ou! Queiram, todos, seguir meu blog! será um prazer! Abrs, Luiz Aurélio Nogueira

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home