Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Listen & Learn: Thanksgiving

Monday, November 23, 2009

Listen & Learn: Thanksgiving

Okay, everyone...the final countdown has begun! We are only three days away from Thanksgiving, and if your students are anything like mine, they are probably getting restless in anticipation of the holiday and having a mini-break. Maybe you are even experiencing some of this restlessness - I know I am!

But there are still two school days to go before the fun begins, which provides an opportunity to squeeze in just a few more Thanksgiving songs. So with that in mind, I thought I'd recap the songs that I've written and have been singing with my students all month long.

<a href="http://listenandlearn.bandcamp.com/album/thanksgiving">Thanksgiving by Listen &amp; Learn Music</a>

Read the original post for each of these songs, including lyrics, here. Also, check out the Songs For Teaching blog (I am one of the bloggers!) for some great songs and ideas. What last-minute Thanksgiving activities are you introducing to your students this week?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home