Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Music Therapy Connections Newsletter

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Music Therapy Connections Newsletter

Since starting this blog in September 0f 2008, I have had the opportunity to connect with countless readers all over the world. And not only right here, but through email, Facebook, and Twitter, too. But what can I say, I just can't get enough of you! So I decided to create one more way in which we can communicate...a newsletter! Once you sign up, you will receive several issues per month directly in your email inbox. And the best part is that it is completely free. My goal for this newsletter is two-fold:
  1. Keep you up-to-date with the latest happenings at Music Therapy Connections and Listen & Learn Music.
  2. Introduce new ways in which music can positively affect your life, and how you can maximize those benefits.
As a subscriber, you will periodically receive resources for use at home and in your work, as well as my recommendations of products and other resources that I feel are worth sharing. So take a few seconds to sign up in the space below:

Easy enough, right? Shortly, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your free subscription, which you can do with just one click. Thank you, as always, for being a loyal Listen & Learn reader, and for connecting with me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home