Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Saturday Singalong: The Story of My Feelings

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Singalong: The Story of My Feelings



"Sunday Singalong" got bumped to Saturday, because I have a special Valentine's Day post planned for tomorrow. Two weekend posts...bonus!

Like I said in the video, I chose Laurie Berkner's song "The Story of My Feelings" because all month, my students and I have been working on understanding what emotions are all about, what they look like, and how we show them.  I received the illustrated book as a Christmas gift two years ago, and I have been using it ever since to supplement not only music therapy sessions, but also the music classes I teach for young children.

And now back to today's regularly scheduled programming: couch time!  It is Saturday, after all, my one day to relax after a busy week.  Sundays start early, with choir rehearsal, church, grocery shopping, Church Mice, and tomorrow, a Valentine's Day dinner with my special Valentine.  More on that to come!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home