Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Happy Summer!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer!

My favorite season is officially here, and the heat is on. 95 degree heat, to be exact, which means if I'm outside, I'm most likely in the swimming pool.  It's too hot to do a whole lot else!  Midwest summers are strange; most of last June was cool and fall-like, while this month, it hasn't dipped much below the 90s.  You just never know what you're gonna get around here.

I have quite a few new summer-themed songs in the works, but I'd love to hear some of your suggestions for specific topics, too.  So far I've received some great ideas, including pool safety, outdoor activities, the 4th of July, and more.  Help me add to the list!

While I work on those, I'll leave you with the summertime tune I wrote last year to signify the beginning of the season.  Take a listen:

<a href="http://listenandlearn.bandcamp.com/track/summer">Summer by Listen &amp; Learn Music</a>

And if you're looking for more songs about summer and hot weather, visit fellow music therapist Amanda Ellis' site, More with Music. She recently shared an adaptation of my song, Hot Day, and it's definitely worth checking out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home