Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

This is my dad. We spent Father's Day watching the Cardinals game (not a whole lot has changed over the years, besides my hairstyle!) and then eating one of my dad's specialties for dinner. Don't worry, we offered to take him out, but he wanted my brother to have one last home-cooked meal before he and his fiancee move to South Carolina tomorrow. My dad likes to complain, but the truth is he enjoys cooking for us...even on a day devoted to him :)

I'm lucky to have amazing parents an all-around wonderful family. I got to spend lots of time with them this weekend with all the birthday, engagement, and Father's Day festivities. It was quite the whirlwind, though, and I'm exhausted! I realized today that I forgot to post my "Summer" song on the first official day of the season, so make sure to come back for that tomorrow. Goodnight!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home