Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Rumble in the Jungle

Monday, August 17, 2009

Rumble in the Jungle

Have you ever bought a book, instrument, or other classroom resource and then forgotten about it, leaving it unused on a shelf? Well that is exactly what happened to me with the book Rumble in the Jungle by Giles Andreae, which I purchased at Barnes & Noble over two years ago. I just dug it out this summer, and I sure am glad I did! Turns out, it is one of my students' new favorites.

What I love best about this book are the vibrant illustrations and the cheeky humor found in the rhyming verses. This is a great opportunity to work on signs, colors, and animal identification. I was amazed when I used the book with one of my little guys, who is not yet even three years old. He knew the sign for almost every single animal, which he did as I sang the book. So much fun!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home