Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Sunday Singalong: Little Fishes

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Singalong: Little Fishes


It's true, I am wearing my swimsuit underneath my clothes and not one stitch of makeup, but I had a window of opportunity (read: absent puppy and hubby) in which to record this video, and I took advantage of it!

If you haven't checked out the music of Genevieve Jereb, you really should.  I just love her Australian accent, and the songs are so much fun - not to mention, purposeful.  I use "Little Fishes" all the time, and this song can go on for literally 10 minutes in a big group.

As I mentioned, using pictures to stimulate participation is a great way for kids who need a little extra help.  You could either hold them up yourself and have the students name the creature that is pictured, or have each child hold a picture, and name the creature (or point to the student) so that he or she holds up the picture when it's his or her turn.  You could even use this as an art project opportunity, and have the students create the pictures themselves.

Remember, if you have a song suggestion (one of mine or otherwise) for a "Sunday Singalong" video, let me know!  If I use your suggested song, you get a free custom CD.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home