Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: www.RachelRambach.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

www.RachelRambach.com

Photobucket
Many of you already know this, but Listen & Learn isn't my only website. I also have a personal website and blog where I post cover songs, originals, and general musings. I don't update it all that often, but I did yesterday and thought I'd share the link with you.

As much as I love posting here at Listen & Learn, It's nice to have a place to go and write about topics other than music therapy and children's music.  Writing more adult-ish music and playing gigs in my city is just a hobby for me, but I really enjoy it.  So if you're interested, check it out; I'm on my way there now to post a new video :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home