Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Friday Fave: Songs for Teaching

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fave: Songs for Teaching

I have some really exciting news that I've been bursting to share with you, and I thought there was no better time to do so than today, as my Friday Fave. A while back, I told you all about Songs for Teaching and my opportunity to make my songs available on their website.

Now, just a few short weeks later, you can visit Songs for Teaching and not only listen to my songs, but download them as well. I currently have six collections available: Months, Weather, Healthy Habits, Fall, Rhythms, and Manners.

And while you're there, be sure to check out all of the other great artists and their songs. There are so many different styles to choose from.

I'm spending the weekend in Connecticut, but I just might have to take a break from the wedding festivities to post another Thanksgiving song since time is running out. No promises, but check back tomorrow just in case!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home