Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Today at Listen & Learn Music Plus!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today at Listen & Learn Music Plus!

Photobucket
These hot temperatures have got my brain cells acting a little sluggish, which sadly has affected my creativity this week :( So today at Listen & Learn Music Plus!, it's Reader's Choice. Subscribers are extended the invitation to email me with a song download, lead sheet, visual aide, or anything else they've seen at Listen & Learn Music, and I will send it their way. Also, later today I have a fun piece of news to share via video with my subscribers...learn about becoming one today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home