Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: "Time to Sing Hello" Hits the Airwaves

Monday, July 26, 2010

"Time to Sing Hello" Hits the Airwaves

Yesterday I got into my car, headed to the grocery store, when I heard a familiar voice on the radio. It was mine! The interview that I had recorded earlier in the week aired throughout the weekend on 5 different local stations, and I got lucky enough to catch it on my favorite one (WDBR, for local readers).

This is the second time that I've been a guest on Bob Murray's Focus program, and I was super excited to be invited back.  I had the opportunity to talk more about my work as a music therapist, the new album, and even share two of the songs from it.


Please excuse the wavering in my voice during that last song...the interview was recorded very early in the morning :) Thanks for sticking around to listen, and if you have any questions for me that I didn't cover in the interview, feel free to ask them in the comments!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home