Listen & Learn Music

has been moved to new address

http://www.listenlearnmusic.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Listen and Learn Music: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Before Thanksgiving Day officially begins in my house, I wanted to take a second to share a few of the things that I am thankful for this year.

1. My Family
I am so lucky to have such a loving family on both my husband's side and mine; they never stop supporting me in everything I do, and they truly are my biggest fans.

2. Music
I feel so blessed to have music in my life, and to be able to share it with others. The fact that I get to be musical all day long and get paid for it is just icing on the cake.

3. My Home
Zach and have lived in our house for nearly three years now, and sometimes I just look around and think, "wow, we've got it pretty good." I never take that for granted.

4. You
No, really! I started this blog on a whim, never thinking that people would actually read it. Now I get emails from you, letting me know how you are able to adapt and use my songs in your classroom or with your students, and I truly appreciate each and every one of them. The fact that this has become an educational resource thrills me to no end, and I owe that to each and every reader. So thank you!

I hope that you enjoy your Thanksgiving Day just as much as I know I will. See you back here soon!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home